UnivSource.com - Your Most Comprehensive Source for Information on Universities
  Web UnivSource.com

You're Here : UnivSource Home > Vocabulary Builder (Beta Version)

The current version of the vocabulary builder covers over 2720 words & is useful for students preparing for academic English examinations such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc. Now you can also listen to the pronunciation of words. - Refer a Friend.

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

cursive (adj) (of handwriting) with the letters joined together.

A handwriting that is cursive has flowing and rounded letters each joined to the other. Cursive handwriting looks very artistic as the letters are rounded and joined to one another.

  • Most schools have given the go by to cursive writing. Handwriting with disjointed letters is what pupils are trained in nowadays. Beautiful handwriting appears to be a thing of the past.
  • With the arrival of computer printouts, people are losing interest in cultivating good handwriting. So cursive writing with flowing and rounded letters seems to be out of place.
Useful Links
Download Our iPhone App
Download Our Android App
Earn Your Degree Online
Earn Your Art & Design Degree Online
Earn Your Business Degree Online
Earn Your Culinary Degree Online
Earn Your Education Degree Online
Earn Your Health Care Degree Online
Earn Your Law & Justice Degree Online
Earn Your Psychology Degree Online
Earn Your Technicians Degree Online
Earn Your Technology Degree Online
US Universities by Name
US Universities by Program
US Universities by State
Canadian Universities by Name
Canadian Universities by Region

Last Modified : 11-May 2009
Best viewed with 1024 x 768 resolution & Microsoft Internet Explorer